Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bless the Lord!

Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His holy name, Psalm 103:1



Crafted for the Fun on Friday Challenge to use butterflies and flowers and the Our Daily Bread Designs Stampin' in Time Challenge 35 "Frame it out in texture!" Aren't the tiny butterfly clothespins darling? If you really want to see them up close, just click on the photo!

Details
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 7
Card Stock: Bazill, SU Crumb Cake, Re-purposed bronze, Naturals Ivory
Designer Paper: None
Ink: Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Accessories: Bronze Embossing Powder, Michaels mini-clothespins, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 20 #3 and #4, SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Sizzix Dots EF, Flower, brad, piercing tool
Technique: Embossing, Piercing, Sponging
Challenges
Blessings!

    4 comments:

    1. The clothespins are darling indeed! TFS a great idea for them ;0). Really gorgeous card all the way 'round...a verse to ponder too. I want to say that I praise with ALL that is within me too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a great card Jan. I love to see scripture done up so beautifully on cards. I just bought some of those tiny clothespins. Oh my, I didn't know SU had embossing folders - and a vintage wallpaper one at that.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Jan, this is wonderful! Love the soft sponging and fabulous textures! The clipped butterflies are inspired! Wonderful scripture card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Jan, you sard is stunning! I particularly loved the embossing you've used and the soft soponging on the sentiment panel. The butterfliy clothespins are adorable :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your encouraging words! Have a blessed day!