Friday, May 13, 2011

NOT geared for trouble!


Are you geared up for this month's Christian Design Team Delights featuring Father's Day, Memorial Day & Men? It's stocked with all kinds of manly cards, projects and pages. . .stay tuned: opening day is Sunday, May 15!

I found these fun Spellbinder's dies and just had to make a card with them and they fit perfectly with Gloria's Sketch #107 (CPC-ST107)
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 7
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny Back to Basics Timepiece Numbers
Ink: VersaFine Onyx, Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Accessories: Spellbinders Sprightly Sockets, Silver Smooch Spritz, Scallop Border Punch, Brad, Zva Creative Gem
 Close Up View
Inside View

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card...inside & out. Beautiful sponging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful colors, scripture, and those gears are soooo cute. If it's possible for gears to be cute.

    Congratulations Jan - you won my Friday blog giveaway.

    Your blog is looking great, I'm really enjoying seeing all the things you post here. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the inference of the gears with the verse. I know that my mind can get so wound up at times...it is His word that renews and refreshes me and gives me right thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging words! Have a blessed day!